Tuesday 21 April 2015

How To Learn English Well Faster (1)

Have u ever found someone who can clearly speak english well around you?
I think u're answer is 'yes'
Sometimes, in around us, some of them are not studied, they just learned, and some other are just around english's people.
I am experiencing english because of I am not studied in english course for a nine years. I did because of the online games. I need to speak english with them in chat to gain new information. It forced me to speak, writing, and understanding english in a short time.
I have a little example for you.

In your case, when you're falling in love with someone, what do you need to reached their hearts? What are you doing?
I think your answer is, you need to understand them, I mean you need to know who they are, you need to know what does they feel, and what they feel about you. Am I right?

Ok, when you need to understand them
, what will you do?
Nah, I think you need to gain some access information about someone that you like. This information could be where they stay, what's they daily, what they like, what they love, what type they are, etc.

Then, after you knew him, even a lilbit, you need to getting close to them. You need to show them what does your feeling about them. You need to tell them how love you are with them.

After you talked about your feeling about them, even they accepted you or rejected you, it doesn't matter anymore. They already knew what your heart feels about them.

In this case, its a same way with learning english.
First thing you need to find out the question 'how' to yourself to learned english.
How to understand it? How can I speak english? etc.

After you found out those question, after you found out what are you after for, then you need to getting close to them. In this case, you must learn something. What does you wanna learned? My answer is you just need to learn. In this statement above, I talked, some people not studied and some other are just around english's people. You dont have to be around in english's people. What you need is to understand, even you're not study. Just open your mind.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, are you self taught? As you say you do not need to be around english people, although im certain it helps, but once you have started learning the language as you have it opens up so many doors; including being able to explore england and enjoy its culture and people. There is a langage school in central london which offers the chance for people to learn and live in the city - http://www.bloomsbury-international.com/en. You never know who you could meet and have in common :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I learnt all by myself. I think, for the people who have much money to travel into London, or wherever areas they want to go is going alright. But what about the other people with less money? Hahaha...
    I want to go to London, its my dream, always. I hope I could go there someday. Amin. :D

    ReplyDelete

type your comment here...