Saturday 25 January 2014

Guild Name : Tobaku

Hi, this is me, Archer..
So sorry i wrote this feeling in my own blog.
I wanna say something, something that maybe unimportant to read, haha..
Well, at the first time i played Anime Pirates, I was in Kuma Server before Rayleigh server appeared. I played alone in there, nobody can I ask help with. And all the people always talking tagalog that i dont understand. It forced me to learnt a bit of tagalog. I joined Joker guild after the leader asked me. Time many times goes by, I am still alone, they talking tagalog much more that i cant understand really well. I dont have any friends there.
And after a new server appeared, Rayleigh, I really want to played in another server. First time, i just wanna get some fun. Then I joined Nakama guild in this new server. But it wasnt took so long. Phelte ask me to joined his guild, Tobaku. At first, I didnt want to, but after I think that many players in Nakama are offline, and the leader in Nakama took me to be this guild leader bcs of other people (and also he is) always offline, and also I didnt have friends to chit chat or ask anything, I decided to went to Tobaku.

At first,
I feel still newbie, a lot of people there always talking, start with important things till crazy things. Y'know what, Phelte is the first person I really know, I can say he is the first ever really friend for me in this new server. And I met Contagious, LuffDAcho, DeadlyAnt, Monteski, Dicrix, Delacroix, _rayleigh_, Cupid, Zorrooo, and some people that I cant say one by one. They are nice. We share each other. We laugh together. We grow up stronger together. All I can when I joined this guild is, THIS IS LIKE A REAL FAMILY. Getting stronger isnt the most part at first we played this game. The real important things in this new guild, isnt being strong, but how we can make this guild be fun, no bully. How we can laugh together is the most important thing.

I feel like, when Zeus came to monitoring us, everything sudden changed. One by one went to Zeus. Davifore and Goku got clean play to destroy us. This is the first time I asked in my heart, 'Why?'. Haha.. its ridicoulous. I mean, all of you guys, in Tobaku, are my friends, including DeadlyAnt, Cupid, and LuffDAcho, and it stand still, always. To be honest, DeadlyAnt is still my friend, I am not hate him, even he's a lil bit arrogant for me, i dont care. Phelte is my one and only leader. I know being the leader is not you must be the STRONGEST, is not be you must be the SMARTEST, is not be you must be could CONTROL us. In my eyes, Phelte is talented person. He can manage his own teams. Everyone listened when Phelte says something important. And I do not know why the other people, including me, respect to him. And I think this is the way of real leader must be. I need this leader like this. Tobaku need leader like this.

After LuffDAcho, Cupid, and DeadlyAnt gone, now in Tobaku, we only had 3 strongest warriors, they are Monteski, Contagious, and the silent guy Energie. If we went to war, they are at the front row, hahaha...
I am the one who understand Phelte, maybe he felt the same (correct me if i was wrong *lol), and because of that, he entrusted me to be his vice leader after his brother, I could handle the things and report something important to him when he wasnt around. Lets say that I am his right hand *lol.

Ah, about Zeus, I was thinking that they are our friends, to beat RVLTN and also PX guilds. But I was wrong. Someone that I thought friends were be the most frightening enemies, yeah, the one and only, Zeus guild. His mouth leader and all the people in that guild cant trusted. But y'know, RVLTN and PX are the most friends that I thought enemies before, it is a friend. They always helps me a lot and their mouth can be trusted than Zeus.

I know this is all just a game, but from what I see, all the eyes starting to hate Zeus guild, not only in Tobaku. Trust me.
They always took other's mine that itself, they always talk arrogantly, they always want to be strongest by intimidating people below them. Honestly, I dont like this.

Hmm, this is just what my feeling talk about. YES you can be agree or disagree with me.

Oh yeah, one more, honestly, one of my dreams, I want to meet you all guys, especially Tobaku members, all of you, share each other, laugh together, do something stupid like in Hangover together, doing road trip together all around the world, and maybe playing AP together in one place. This could be fun. We could met all people from different countries and different languages. Oh damn, I cant imagine how happy we are when we all met, guys.. I hope someday, this things could happened.

G'nite guys..
Thank you for always be there for me..
You're all unreplaceable friends that I got..

No comments:

Post a Comment

type your comment here...